Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: CNN Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    CNN Update

    -- Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Vice President Cheney's chief of staff, indicted by grand jury on charges of obstruction of justice, making false statements and perjury in CIA leak probe.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lpd05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CNN Update

    This is a good start...But the list of people in on this goes farther (Rove, Cheney, aids)

    I am interested now in seeing if all of the Republicans who squeezed all they could out Bill's problems back in the late 90's will cry foul if the Democrats decide to smear this in the Republicans faces.

    Better yet, I want to see if the Republicans try and dismiss all of these charges (like the Democrats did with Bill). "It's ok to commit perjury, obstruction of justice,..."

    All of what I said can be summed up in one common phrase: "What comes around goes around." Republicans, I dare say the Democrats have waited a while on this day

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

    "State in '08"


  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CNN Update

    the thing about Clinton commit perjury thing is it had nothing to do with country, it had to do with his personal life. I think it is a big difference between perjuty about goverment things and personal issues you have in you home life [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lpd05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CNN Update

    May I also add that (and I'm sure all of my forum Republican friends greencrest1272, burrhead, etc will agree) the Republicans should be grateful all of this didn't come out last year.

    Our moral Republican leaders...

    Remember to vote morals on November 8, 2005
    This add was paid for by Kilgore for governor
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

    "State in '08"


  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CNN Update

    Just ties into what I say

    Way to often, if someone runs for office, to get to that point, they have to be corrupt or so close-minded they wouldn't do anything outside of political lines.

    I'm sure that the many highly thought of Rebublicans will defend 'their own' and rant about how this was 'blown out of proportion', etc etc and totally forget how it was when the roles were reversed.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2005
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Completely irresponsible

    This situation deserves the attention of bulldog independent council like Kenneth Starr. The GOP deserves nothing less than what they did to clinton. This is clearly a scandel that leads to the top, and exhorting Libby to resign is evidence that the administration is engaging in damage control. The difference between this situation and the sex scandel is that something illegal actually occurred to incite this investigation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •